Friday, September 09, 2005

High me!

Here I am typing a long post again. Haha. Perhaps I should make it short. Hehe.

Starting from Wednesday. Went to school for maths remedial again. Quite okay. After that, went to central with Say Hwee, Christina Png, Wanting Qimin. Then Daniel and Doreen was behind. Behind them is a gang of guys from our class. Qimin say that the guys are 哥儿们 while we are the 姐妹们 trying to marry Doreen off to Daniel. So funny. Keep laughing. After that on the bus, Daniel and Doreen sit at the last row of the bus. Then we try to get them to sit closer. Qimin sit beside Daniel and Christina Png sit beside Doreen. We were close to let them sit together. But Daniel stood up. Haiz. What a pity. Haha.

Back at home, I went to find some songs in the net. Then I found the song "Guardian Angel" by Junyang. So nice. Can't find the lyrics of it. So I listen and type out the chorus. Not more then 10 minutes, the chorus was out and I put it as my MSN nickname. So happy. Haha. Going to type out the whole song today. I was high the whole day after that. Haha.

Back to yesterday.

Met Valerie at BUZZ. Then we went to find Kenny who was at West Mall and went to KFC to meet Kevin and eat lunch. After eating and laughing, we went to take MRT to Woodlands. We went to Make New Friends to look at the price. Then back to MRT to go to Raffles Place to the explanade. Went to Cool Bear Workshop. Then Actually there is more expensive den causeway point. So we bought 1 bear from there and planned to buy the other two bears at Causeway point after my End of year exam.

Ask opinion from Kenny and Kevin, the answer would be "Don't know. Anything la" I wonder why we ask them to come. Haha. Waste their time and money sia. Haha. So we bought and walked to Raffles to take MRT home.


That's all. Bye!

No comments: